Personal Donations of Food and Clothing:
Your help is needed now more than ever. Everyday we see people come to The Scott Mission for help and your donations of food and other gift-in-kind donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your generosity!
Drop off Hours & Location
502 Spadina Avenue,
Monday – Friday
1550 O’Connor Drive,
Monday – Friday
TIP: Please put your donations in clear bags. This helps our staff easily identify what is in the bag without having to open it for easy sorting. Please ring the bell and wait to hand the donation to staff.
Note: We cannot take furniture items. Donation pickup services are currently not available.
We are accepting donations. This will greatly help families in need this winter.
We are in need of:
- New or gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children, especially winter clothing.
- New socks and underwear for men
- Winter clothing, including boots, mitts, and hats.
- Non-perishable baby food such as Similac and Enfalac
- Non-perishable canned goods (including meats, soups and vegetables)
- Toiletries, shampoo, razors, and soap
- Only NEW pillows or blankets
Items for our Food Bank:
- Pasta or tomato sauce
- Spaghetti or pasta noodles
- Canned vegetables
- Canned soup
- Mac & Cheese
- Powdered milk
- Snacks bar
- Peanut butter
Other – Baby Items:
- Baby formula
- Baby food
- Baby cereal
We ask that all donations be placed in clear or light blue plastic bags for ease of sorting. Please click here for a more extensive list of urgently needed items.
Thank you so much for your compassion and generosity!